June 25, 2021- Updated Clinic Procedures Due to COVID-19
- When you arrive, text “[Patient Name] is here” to (512) 660-7458. We will reply with a Covid Screening Questionnaire. After you reply to that, your therapist will come get you or your child.
- Face coverings are optional if you are vaccinated. We request that everyone who is not yet vaccinated continue to wear a face covering. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you to use while you are here.
- If you have a copay, please be sure to come inside and provide payment. You can also call the clinic at 979-776-2872 to provide payment information over the phone.
- Temperature screenings will be completed for anyone who enters the building. Use of hand sanitizer and/or hand washing is highly recommended.
- The upstairs and downstairs waiting areas are available if family members would like to wait indoors.
- The therapist will return the patient to their family when therapy is over.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to implement these procedures to keep everyone safe!
May 18, 2020 - We are proud to announce we are now offering BOTH online AND in person therapy sessions! While we have instituted and are following the strictest infection control procedures in the clinic, we understand some patients may not be ready to participate in therapy in person. We are therefore also offering physical, occupational, speech therapy and social services through the use of technology.
What does that mean?
It means the choice is yours! If you choose not to attend in the clinic, the clinic is coming to you! We are offering therapy sessions in the comfort of your home. All you need is a good internet connection and a device you can use for video communications (a laptop, computer, smart phone or tablet). We'll take care of the rest! If you need to schedule your tele-therapy appointment, call us today at 979-776-2872!
COVID-19 Pandemic Temporary Clinic Closure
March 24, 2020 - Effective immediately, the Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center will be TEMPORARILY closed. Our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff, volunteers and visitors mandates that we respond decisively to the call to do our part in containing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
While we will greatly miss providing all the services you love us for - direct physical, occupational and speech therapy services, orthotics fittings, face-to face counseling and case management services - these unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures.
Even if we are not providing direct patient care at this time, we are working hard behind the scenes to ensure we can resume operations as soon as permitted. Stay tuned for further communications, as we continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments accordingly.
Our promise to you is that we will open again AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
In the meantime, let’s keep each other safe and healthy!
POWER OF THE PURSE 2020 POSTPONED
In light of recent events relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center Board of Directors and the Power of the Purse committee have made the difficult decision to postpone our event. While we love to celebrate the amazing children who strive every day to improve their lives through our medical therapy, we want to keep our event guests, volunteers and our patients safe. As such, we will be rescheduling our event from Saturday, April 4th to Friday, September 11th. We look forward to celebrating our country and veterans, as well as the many children who make our jobs worthwhile.
We will continue working hard to present an amazing event in September. Power of the Purse raises critical funds for the clinic, allowing us to continue to serve both children and adults with medical therapy needs regardless of their ability to pay. We will continue to update you on the progress of our event via email, social media, and our website. Please note that all ticket sales, sponsorships, and donations will be honored for the rescheduled event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to you promptly. We deeply appreciate your understanding regarding our need to reschedule and look forward to your continued support.